An important update has been released.
Please check the details and update the camera firmware.
In order to use RICOH360 Cloud, you must have the latest version of the mobile app (The latest version as of 2023/04/12 is version 5.40.0). Please visit the following page to download the latest version of the mobile app for your environment.
It is recommended that you always use the latest version of the RICOH THETA firmware. The latest version as of 2023/04/12 is version 2.00.0
For instructions on how to check and update the firmware, please refer to the instruction manual at the link below.
Please read before registration
- RICOH360 Cloud is currently only available for the THETA X and Z1.
- Only one team can register to use RICOH360 Cloud per RICOH THETA.
- A Wi-Fi connection is required to upload images from the RICOH THETA to RICOH360 Cloud.
- Since the Wi-Fi environment connection settings will be configured after the plug-in is installed, we recommend that you install the plug-in under a Wi-Fi environment that is available to you.
- Make sure that your RICOH THETA is fully charged.
Register your RICOH THETA camera if you have not already done so
- Log in to the RICOH360 Tours mobile app.
- Tap the settings option found on the bottom right of your screen
- Tap RICOH THETA
- Tap Register your THETA
- Tap Register your THETA
- Enter the Serial No. on the bottom of the camera (Both letters and numbers) for example YP12345678
- Tap NEXT
- Press the power button on the camera to turn it on
- Swipe the display panel from top to bottom, and tap the wireless icon in the upper left corner
- Tap Register
- On the connection screen, tap Join
- When you get the dialog box with "Connection completed" Tap OK
How to register for RICOH360 Cloud
Power on the RICOH THETA
Open the RICOH360 Tours mobile application
Tap the icon in the upper left corner of the screen and select the team that will use RICOH360 Cloud
Tap the serial number of the registered RICOH THETA X or Z1 from the [Registered THETAs]
Tap Register to use the RICOH360 Cloud
Turn on Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and location information on the RICOH THETA, and tap Next
Turn on Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and location information on the smartphone, and tap Next
- When the "Bluetooth Pairing Request" opens, tap Pair
- Tap OK on the THETA main unit screen
Select the Wi-Fi that the RICOH THETA is connected to.
Enter the Wi-Fi password and tap OK
Tap OK when the connection is complete
Tap Register for RICOH360 Cloud
After completion of this step, tap OK to complete the registration
Registration is now complete. Tap OK and return to the tour creation screen