An important update has been released.
Please check the details and update the camera firmware.
The following steps can be used to upload images to the cloud using the THETA X, Z1 and RICOH360 RICOH360 Cloud.
- Client mode is required to use RICOH360 Cloud
- The RICOH360 Cloud plug-in must be installed on your RICOH THETA X, Z1. If you have not done so, please see: Registering for RICOH360 Cloud
- Images stored in the RICOH THETA X, Z1 are automatically uploaded to the cloud once RICOH360 Cloud is configured and active
Turning on the client mode
- Swipe the RICOH THETA X display from top to bottom
- Tap Client Mode
- Tap the toggle to on
- When client mode is on, will appear at the top of the screen.
- Press the wireless button on the side of the RICOH THETA Z1 to switch the wireless LAN function to client mode.
- is displayed on the display panel
Connect the RICOH THETA X to a wireless router
- Swipe down on the shooting screen of the THETA to display the camera setting screen.
- Tap to turn on Wi-Fi
- Scroll down and tap Client Mode
- Tap on your Wi-Fi network
- Enter your wireless network password
- Each time Aa1# is tapped, the character type switches between uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols.
- Scroll up or down to select a character, and then tap to enter the character and move the cursor to the next character.
- Tap to move the cursor to the previous character.
- Tap to delete the character at the cursor position.
- Tap to cancel the password entry and return to the wireless device list screen. The entered password is cleared.
- When entering the last character of the password, you do not need to tap .
- Tap Connect.
- Tap to return to the THETA setting screen.