You can set the starting view for an image using the management console.
- If you change the starting view, the thumbnail images will also be displayed in the same direction as the starting view.
- It will take about 5 to 10 seconds for the thumbnail image to be updated after the starting view is changed.
- You cannot set the starting view for 2D images.
- Launch the management console at app.ricoh360.com
- Select the tour you want to edit
- Click the photo in the photo tray you want to set the starting view for
- Select from the menu above your selected image
- Move your photo around until you have the image set where you want it to start