The Management Console can be used to automatically extract 2D photos from 360° images.
The format of the image file extracted by this function is JPEG (.jpg).
- Log in at app.ricoh360.com and launch the Management Console
- Click on the team icon in the upper left corner of the screen and select your team
- Select a tour from the list of tours
- Click on the in the upper right corner of the screen
- Click on Auto Cropping
- Select the 360° image(s) you wish to automatically crop from the 2D image,
Next, select the aspect ratio of the image(s) you wish to crop from the drop-down list and press Execute in the upper right corner.
- For each 360° photo, 8 candidates for 2D photos to be cropped will be automatically displayed.
Select the 2D photo(s) you wish to download and click Export.
- A folder containing the selected 2D photo files (.jpg) will be downloaded in ZIP format
The default aspect ratio for photo cropping is set at 4:3.
You can set your desired aspect ratio when performing automatic photo cropping, or you can change the default value by following the procedure below. (The default aspect ratio for "Export 2D photo" is also changed by the following procedure.)
- Click on app.ricoh360.com to log in to the management console
- Click on
- Click on the drop-down list in the "Cropping Aspect Ratio Default Setting" column under "Team"
- Click Square / 3:2 / 4:3/ 16:9
The drop-down list will display the default values you have changed