Method 1: Link Directly on Zillow
- Log in to your Zillow profile.
- Click on the Profile Icon located in the top right-hand corner of your screen.
- From the menu options, select Listings.
- Locate the listing you wish to add a virtual tour to and click the Edit Listing button.
- Under the "Photos" section, you'll find an option to upload still images to your listing. Below this section, you'll see a field labeled "Virtual Tour URL." Paste your virtual tour's URL in this field to add your tour to your Zillow Listing.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the blue Update button to save your listing with your virtual tour.
Method 2: Link Via Your MLS
Your MLS listings are automatically synchronized with your Zillow profile using your email address. If your virtual tour is already uploaded to your MLS listing, it will automatically be included in your Zillow listings.
If you find that your tours aren't visible in your Zillow listing, please follow the steps mentioned in the "Link Directly on Zillow" section above to add your tour to your listing manually.
This will ensure that your virtual tour is seamlessly integrated into your Zillow listing for potential buyers to explore.