After you launch the link for your tour, there are several ways to move around your tour, depending on your preview preference.
Click on the URL below to view the tour.
Please operate as follows.
- First, begin by clicking on the link for your tour.
- Tours can be viewed on a computer, tablet, or phone.
- You can view the tour fully without interacting and watch it entirely going from room to room.
- 2D Photos interact differently than 360 Photos. With 360 you can move around the Photowhile 2d Photos are static.
- Navigate through a room with your finger on a mobile device, with a mouse on a computer, or with ← key and → key on a keyboard. You can sweep around the room viewing the details such as lights, ceiling fans, molding and floors.
- Using the Tour Paths, you can jump from room to room.
You can also use ↑ or ↓ keys on the keyboard to move around.
- Pressing ↑ key moves you to the Photo in the same room as if you had tapped closest to the center of the viewer.
- Pressing ↓ key moves to the Photo of the same room as if you had tapped 180 degrees opposite the center of the viewer.
- You can zoom in/out using the + and - buttons
- You can also use the floor plan to navigate around the home. The large red dot is where you are currently located, the smaller red dots are where you can go.
To enlarge the display area of the Floor Plan, click on .
in the Floor Plan's display frame to zoom in/out on the Floor Plan image.
If you open the tour on a narrow screen, such as a mobile device, click on the icon in the lower left corner to open the floor plan.
- Use the found at the top right corner to view the tour in full-screen mode.
- Use the left arrow or the right arrow to move through the images on the film strip below.