Before using the mobile app please follow the instructions below to register your THETA.
Registering your RICOH THETA camera
It is recommended that you always use the latest version of the RICOH THETA firmware.
For instructions on how to check and update the firmware, please refer to the instruction manual at the link below.
*Make sure that your RICOH THETA is fully charged.
Note: If a dialog box appears during the registration or shooting steps below asking for permission to connect to a photo, network or location services, click OK. This is necessary for the RICOH360 Tours app to work properly.
- Log in to the RICOH360 Tours mobile app.
- Tap the settings option found on the bottom right of your screen
- Tap Register your THETA
- Enter the Serial No. on the bottom of the camera (Both letters and numbers) for example: YP12345678
- Tap NEXT
- Press the power button on the camera to turn it on
- Press the wireless button on the camera to turn on the wireless (the wireless lamp will blink)
*For RICOH THETA X, swipe the display panel from top to bottom, and tap the wireless icon in the upper left corner.
- Tap Register
- On the connection screen, tap Join
- When you get the dialog box with "Connection completed". Tap OK
Your THETA is now registered to this device.