1. About specifications 2. How to set up a Custom Domain 2-1.Obtain a Domain and Subdomain 2-2.Setting up a subdomain in DNS 2-3.Register your Custom Domain in RICOH360 Tours WebApp How to deactivate a Custom Domain
- You can set a subdomain that you manage to the URL of the Viewer of the tour you created.
- This feature is only available for teams subscribed to the Buisiness plan. This feature is available only for teams that are subscribed to the Business plan and whose role is Admin(Owner) or Admin.
- A domain set up with a Custom Domain for one Team cannot be used as a Custom Domain for another Team.
- If you downgrade (change your subscription plan from Business to Pro), your custom domain will no longer be available. After downgrading, an error page stating "This tour is currently unavailable" will appear when accessing the tour with the custom domain URL. Please deactivate your custom domain before downgrading.
To set up a custom domain, follow these steps.
1. Obtain a Domain and Subdomain (if you do not already have one)
If you do not already have a domain, you can purchase one from one of the various domain registration services (DNS) on the web.
After purchasing a domain name, create a subdomain at the DNS. Top-level domains such as
mycompany.com are not available in the service's custom domain setup. For example, if your domain name is mycompany.com, create a subdomain such as
Please refer to the help page of your service for instructions on how to do this in DNS.
2. Setting up a subdomain in DNS
Add a CNAME type record to your DNS settings. Configure as follows
*It may take some time to change the DNS. You may need to wait a few hours, or in some cases 24 hours, for the new records to appear.
3. Register your Custom Domain in RICOH360 Tours WebApp
Once the domain and subdomain settings are complete, register your custom domain in the RICOH360 Tours WebApp.
Launch the WebApp at app.ricoh360.com
Select your Team
Click Settings on the right side of [Custom Domain]
Enter the subdomain/domain you wish to set up
This completes the registration of your custom domain.
Once registration is complete, the system will test the domain to ensure that it is configured correctly. If there are any problems, they will be indicated on the screen.
*After DNS setup is complete, it may take up to 24 hours for secure protocols (HTTPS/SSL) to become active.
Launch the web app at app.ricoh360.com
Select your Team
Click Remove to the right of "Custom Domain"