Using the Management Console, you can manually crop a 2D image of a specific location from a 360° image.
You can choose the aspect ratio of the image to be cropped from the following
- Square / 3:2 / 4:3 / 16:9
"Export 2D photo" is available to all RICOH360 Tours users.
How to use Export 2D photo
- Click on app.ricoh360.com and log in to the management console.
- Click on the tour to which the 360-degree photo you wish to crop has been added
- Click on one of the 360-degree photos in the list of images added to the tour
- Click on in the upper right corner of the screen
- Click on Export 2D photo
- Click on the Aspect Ratio box at the bottom of the screen and select the aspect ratio of the image to be cropped
- Drag the image to specify the area to be cropped
At this point, click on to return the cropping area to the horizontal line.
- Click Export to download the photo to the destination folder of the download file set in the Web browser.
Setting the default aspect ratio for cropping function
The default value of the aspect ratio for photo cropping is set at 4:3.
You can set the desired aspect ratio each time you perform photo cropping as described above, but if your team has a fixed aspect ratio for the photos to be cropped each time, you can change the default value by following the steps below. (The default aspect ratio for "Auto Cropping" (available only for teams on the Business plan) will also be changed by following the steps below.)
- Log in to the administration console by clicking app.ricoh360.com
- Click on
- Click on the drop-down list in the "Cropping Aspect Ratio Default Setting" column under "Team Settings"
- Click on Square / 3:2 / 4:3/ 16:9
The drop-down list will display the default values you have changed