What is a team?
Teams is a great way to manage all of your properties for one agency in a central place. Tours are created by individual team members but can be viewed and edited by multiple members.
Virtual tours created by team members can be viewed and edited by all team members. It is also possible to change the person in charge of each virtual tour created in a team.
- Each Team created will have their own Tripod Cover and Brand Banner
- Each team members will have their own business card that is displayed in their tour and their own profile photo
- Tours can be reassigned to alternate team members
- A team member can be assigned as an admin or member
- Each account can view their own tours, or their team members tours
How the Team feature works
- Your account can belong to multiple teams.
- Each team will have its own pricing plan (default is Free).
For more information about pricing plans, please click here.
- You can add members to your team. If you add a member to a team that is subscribed to a paid plan, you will be charged for each additional member according to your plan. For more information about the fees incurred when adding team members, please refer to "About the fee for additional members".
- The "Members" page of the administration console displays the business card profile pictures set up by each team member.
- The business card of the person in charge will be displayed in the virtual tour.
- By default, the member who created the tour will be the person in charge of the virtual tour.
- It is also possible to assign a different team member to be in charge of the tour than the one who created it.
- A tour created by a team can be edited by all team members.
- The created tour can be moved to another team.
- A team member can be assigned as an administrator (owner), manager, or member.